Monday, February 06, 2006

****A Recall Moment****

Its 0012 HR in the early Monday morning. Rain has been pouring for more than 2 hrs since I came back playing Pool from Tampines with 3 of my sec frends. Here I am not sleeping and waiting for my Pte Server game to install in my comp but the process takes very long...zZzzZ...

Been thinking n thinking for past few days, an incident has happened on CNY. Jux a small minor case lah and it is not the 1st time tat happened. As wat i can do, is treat it normal and let it go. ( Easy to say but when U wan to do it, its quite difficult). I should say one consoling sentence tat "Nothing is fair n perfect in this world." But thxs to some of my friends when I need u guys.

Quite surprised to hear from my friend tat he told me tat she (a normal sch friend) S.Y. has this kind of 1st impression of another ger in the sch whom we knew.<----I have nothing to comment. Even a stranger has this kind of negative impression, so is my judgement correct???

Finally found my 'O' level certificate, haha. Didnt noe have this cert till my friend told me abt it. Looking at some of the grades, how I wish I can retake all over again to make it "beautiful".
But there's no point looking back, we muz look forward now.
Advise to all students who r still studying at any levels; Dun waste ur time unnecessary and make good use of the chance while u can and score better results or else u will regret
Tats all I wan to say.
-Cya-

No comments: