Sunday, January 29, 2006

Happy Lunar New Year 2006





The spring has arrived. It means begining of a new lunar year with all relatives and friends gathering together for a reunion; visting each other's house with lots of yummy food and goodies to eat n drink. Not only tat, we can get to see each other only once a year, as we are busy with our own lives to lead, to see how they are progressing for past a year. Especially Kids love this occassion as they can collect Ang Baos from married couples and have fun with other children.

As for me, I will be very busy for Spring cleaning as it is a must for every family to get rid of old stuff and dust before this big day arrive. As usual, I will stay at home with my family on the 1st day to relax at home to recharge energy as the day before, we are worn out by doing lots of housework, preparing food to pray and go to the chinese temple to pray, staying up late till 5 am this morning etc.

Then tomolo, my family will go out and visit my relatives...

Opps...forget to write my resolutions (promise myself to write them down before 2006 arrive but now already CNY...Haha!)

But nvm, as long as u have the heart; its nv too late.

~Cya~



No comments: