Thursday, February 23, 2006

So many job opportunities for me in a day

Woke up by a call from Job employment Agency. She said she has a part-time job which requires me to go to Tanjong Pagar CPF board buiding at 30th storey for a short briefing. Recently Government is giving out some welfares, bonuses and benefits to all Singaporean and PR due to good economy. So the board requires some manpower to help out in Community Centre and Restential Area under the block. The jobscope which heard by my mother is tat i need to help those elderly or needy ppl to fill in the form. The pay is $5/hr.

Intially, I agreed and she also has told me tat she has another job offered by Starhub which conducts interview today at her workplace Ngee Ann City Tower A. Its an admin job which is $7/hr (i was like wow, $7.00 leh nv earn so much for my part time job be4)but that company has to see how well u perform in the interview.

Then abt 2 hrs later, another company which i looking for a permanent job tat time, called me up tat I can start work on Monday. I was liked troubled, puzzled how come so many jobs offered to me at the same time. So I consider by weighing the pros and cons of each factor n chosen tat permanent job due to my own reasons.
THIS IS MY OWN CHOICE, I DO NOT OWE ANYONE AN EXPLAINATION AND I KNOW WAT I AM DOING.

In the noon, meet up Jackson and Ruirong to buy our formal working attire. Bought a long sleeve shirt in Metro and a pair of black working pants in G2000. Ate at Ding Tai Feng for lunch for the 1st time. The food and the service are not bad. Will go there with my family again one day. During our conversation, Ruirong said her company is hiring some temp staff. The pay is $6/hr and she juz gets this piece of news from her manager yesterday. TOO bad, both of us have confirmed our job with the agency n the company. After tat, we went to see a movie, "Pink Panther". As we thought there's ample of time left, we took our neon prints at the nxt shop beside the cinema till we are late for 10 mins for the show. At first, I thought its supposed to be its just another lame comdey show without any meanings inside the story line or the actor acted as Pink Panther; same name n somehow similar to its animation to recast n became a movie. But when I watched it, its a good show for a comdey type of movie.
*Recommend u guys and friends to go n watch it.

After movie, Ruirong and Jackson have their dinner while I ate a dessert, Fu Zhu Yi Mi. In my impression, it muz be my 1st time eating this desert. Finished our dinner, what we shall be doing..of coz go home lor.

ZzZz...Cya.

No comments: