Sunday, February 26, 2006

SUNDAY Sunday sunday....

It's coming to the end of feb. Suppose to start my 1st permanent job tomolo after my ORD from NS a mth ago but HR called me up to report work on Tues instead. I not sure whether I can adapt or like this job and see how it goes but I promise myself I will nv work this line for my life time.

Hopefully, I pray hard tat my wish will come true by earliest end of nxt mth. If it comes true, I REALLY REALLY WILL NOT BE LAZY AGAIN. If doesnt come true, i will have another plan. =) All of u muz be curious wat my wish is. I will tell u if it comes true. Of cox, good one lah. Friends and readers, muz pray hard for me.

SUNDAY. Wat I going to do on Sunday? another day staying at home?! not a bad idea...all of u are thinking y staying at home; so lonely, boring, nothing to do...but I dun think so seriously.

ok. End of my blog.

See ya~~

No comments: