Thursday, February 09, 2006

*All the best*

Rainy Day.
Feburary...its the month of Valentine and also CNY festival is coming to an end which falls on this Sunday. This month where alot of ppl go for overseas study, some ppl starting their school in the Pte Unversity which open in Singapore and also the two famous local NTU and NUS begin their enrolment registration from the starting of this mth including SIM and SMU etc...

2 of my Sec buddies are going to Australia to study their Degree today and will be coming back at the end of this year. My other sec friends and me will be going to the Airport to send them off later. Since when I was a kid, I always seen ppl sending off their friends or relatives at the Airport on TV, but this time round I have to send my friends in real life.

Listening to two chinese songs "Wu Qi Long-Zhu Ni Yi Lu Shun Fen" and "Wu Yin Liang Pin-Peng You" which stir up my emotion and feeling, sometimes as wat others say at wat kind of songs suit wat kind of atmosphere. The two songs above dedicated to my 2 buddies.

Wish them "Have a smooth journey and everything goes well for them." Take care.

No comments: