Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Programes of the Day

Woke up at 8 am in the bright sunny morning. Doing my own stuff, switching on my pc to check mails etc till 1330 hrs to meet Jackson and Alex in Bedok interchange. We walked ard the area and taking bus traight to Tampines area; walked ard as Jackson and I went to Recruit Express located in CPF building to settle our own things. After tat, we went to find Alex who is playing in the arcade. I quickly took my time to see if there is any nice wallet for to replace as my 3 years old wallet of , not only the card holder, the cloth inside the coin compartment has already torn apart.

But Nagh....all the designs of the wallet are not nice at one look. So I guess have to use my 22nd birthday wallet gift.

Thinking of our next destination, "Jackson's house", suggested by Alex.

Hmm concidentally on the way at TM, I meet Jack who is my Senior at my NS time and he is currently working in Singpost, we didnt talk much as we seem like both of us are rushing to do our own things.

Upon reaching his house, Alex started to play his Naruto PS2 game while I was so interested to watch Naruto on his PC ever since this animation is out. I was quite surprised that we are so engrossed doing each individual things associated with Naruto while Jack slacked on his bed, watching abit of us here n there. LoL...

American Idol Season 4 started at 2030 hrs and we stopped watever we are doing n concentrated into each of 12 ladies contestants' singing performance. When we r watching the show, we also talking other topics among ourselves beside rating how they performed until the whole show ended at 2 hrs later. I was quite surprised tat those as young as 16 years old westerm ladies are more matured and well grown than like above 25 years old of ladies in Singapore. (Wow) Not bad for their singing except a few.

Later we went to makan our late dinner cum supper at Foodcourt nearby Temasek Poly. After tat, took bus home to write this blog. Overall, I quite liked wat my friends and I have done today.

yawnz~~~

No comments: