Sunday, December 04, 2005

A Carpark Incident

4th day of Dec...woke up at 8 am. Went wif my parents to Bedok and saw sumthing happened at the carpark. Wow first time, seen in real life.

There was a fight for the parking lot between 2 uncles (both in their 40 plus n 50 plus) at the carpark. There were some vulgar words exchange in their sentences, scolding each other very loudly and dunno which one started to give one punch over at the other party's face . Both parties' of the respective wife began to push their husbands away. One of them was pushing away and pleading wif the another uncle not to fight already wif his husband and the other decided to call the police. Luckily, another passerby uncle in his 40s came over to help n manage to stop them from fighting. Or else there will be more injuries.

My mum and I suddenly were standing along the roadside due to this incident. When the fighting occured, my mum was afraid by dragging my hand to go further away. But we juz wanted to wait for my dad to park his car properly and put the vehicle coupon. In a few mins, saw my dad walking towards the incident. He muz have seen it what has happened and advised one of the uncle to calm down and relaxed....but in my mind, i hope the uncle wont start beating up my dad for being so KPO....or else....i will......... (hahaha)

Seeing my dad was safe, we decided not to bother abt the incident and went to Hawer Centre for makan.

After having our breakfast, i decided to go ahead to settle my own things n saw the police have arrived, recording down their statement.

As for today; I have learnt a morale lesson; "Muz be calm n steady in tough situation; dun be so hot-tempered and get so tensed up easily." Tats all I wan to say.

No comments: