Wednesday, December 21, 2005

A DAY of my character...

Hiazz...Always no confidence in myself , blur, afraid to try out new things,not active-minded....in mind always thought of others. In the end kanna scolded very chia lat (in Hokkien) in the late morning.

When i came back home, i told my parents abt this. Then they said, especially my dad, juz go ahead and try or else u will nv improve. Anything happens or goes wrong, mostly tat person will be blamed. U are juz a newbie. Dun worry too much.

Wat can i do? My character is like tat since i realized it when during sec days time. But as i get older in age, i have change slowly for the better as the days passed by. These are the negative characteristic

So r u guys noe wat am i toking abt? haha...i guess u all dunno. Nv mind, Its ok. I will tell once and for all when everything is done.

No comments: