Sunday, December 04, 2005

~~~ Sunday Afternoon ~~~

Jux came back home from tampines .

Went to take Passport size photos (5 for $4) for my resume ...n the quality not bad lah. Not only tat, have lunch and a haircut (which still costs $8) at Barber Shop and found out tat all the uncles who used to cut for me, have grown older as i have grown into a young adult, so long nv been there for a haircuit ever since Poly times, I always go to Salon . I used to go there when i was juz a little kid...Haizz...How times have flied...

Rite now, I have to wait for my hair to grow longer, hopefully by next yr Jan 2006 be4 CNY, I can go to some branded salon to style n dye my hair natural brownish colour...

In abt 2 hrs time, i have to go back to camp to do my ADO duty. SIANZ!!! But bo bian. :(
~End of my life story here~
Ok gtg n get ready my stuff for going back to camp.

No comments: