Saturday, December 31, 2005

Last Day of 2005!

Well wat i can say abt this last day of the yr 2005......

To me, time really pass very fast and this yr has been a fruitful one for me even though i am serving NS. From attending 2 courses in SCDF, promote to higher level, joining for the 40th National Day Parade of Singapore's bday, able to participate as G.O.H for SCDF day, seeing my friends ard me who have happily received their Pink I.C., celebrating friends' monthly bday as usual, my friend's wife gave birth to a son last mth, knowing more frends etc

Of coz, not everytime is a smooth sailing boat on the sea, i will have some unhappy occassions but when i think abt it, all these are small matters. All these matters will fly off as soon as 2005 will be history in the coming nxt half of the day...

Ok got to stop here, need to go n get ready for meeting up wif my frends for KTV session in the afternoon.

`See Ya~^_^

No comments: