Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Job Hunting

Went for a swim... Before tat, sent out my resume to 12 different companys ard l2 noon where most ppl going to have lunch. Till now, I check my email, only 1 company which is replied in my inbox. Tats like WOW! But too bad, :( , its an automated msg by mediacorp radio stating tat my resume is currently being reviewed and the person will call me if i am shortlisted.

Wat job am i looking for in mediacorp? Becoming A DJ??? LoL...I will tell u guys if I kanna selected in tat company. If really selected, dunno whether i am interested to work. Argh! Will be deciding, if I am called for interview. Well......wish me luck manz. Hope the other companies will respond to my email soon.

Hiazz...have to continue my job hunt in the Straits Times under the Job Recruit Section and send out my resume to the companies which I like to work tomolo.

~Tats all~

No comments: