Friday, November 11, 2005

Wat A day @ home

Waked up, went for 2 rd jog ard my estates...Eat, use comp, watched tv and took an afternoon nap till 5 pm.

Watched "Bai Fen Bai Yu Le", featuring a part where they invite Jay Chou some sort of promoting his new album. Wat i can say, i like when he is showing off his basketball skills such as dribbling and doing some stunts n tacts using the ball along wif Luo Zhixiang aka Xiao Zhu(nickname). Wow! I am impressed. I always thought he is very cool, quiet-seldom tok much. But in this interview, he laughed and joked a lot wif "Xiao Zhu" and "Da S". Wat my mum said maybe he closer wif them, thats the reason y he can laugh n joke with them. Haha... same---> when i much closer and comfortable wif my friends, i can joke n tok a lot. Btw congratulates to Jay Chou for nomiating "The Best newcomer " and "The Best Movie Composer" of Initial D in Golden Horse Award-Taiwan Movie Ceremony award.

Hopes he can win one back or both.

After tat use comp, watched taiwanese idol drama "Wan Zi Bian Qing Hua" channel U. Today eposide, Tianyu (the female main character) said a very touching line to Junhao (the male main lead) after his family declared bankrupt. Wow. I was touched too if any of the ger says this to me....hahaha..... Wat does the ger say??? I lazy to type in. If u wan to noe, go n buy the VCD lor...some sort of promoting the show. HAHA! =p

Ok gtg n watch news liao and bath.

Bye!

No comments: