Wednesday, November 09, 2005

~~A Day in my life~~

Woke up at 11.30 am n have my nasi lemak lunch bought by my Dad at 1.30 pm. My mother scolded me along wif my dad for always skipping breakfast. If this continues, they said i will get gastric pain for life soon or later. Hopefully not ~~~choi touchwood......

Editing my blog desgin today and have a hard time taken up almost the whole noon doing some parts...still not fully done yet. I was playing the game "Uno" game which created by a personal Mirc script in IRC wif my frend and his friends in the #UNO! while i was doing the blog html and chatting wif my frend in the msn.

Seems interesting to desgin it but tedious. Have to look through the blog's HTML codes over and over again. Finally have done a part of it. Will continue tomolo or another day whenever I am free.

After tat, i will go for a jog around my estates as so long nv jog...or else i will be getting fat. (I dun wan!!!) After tat, go for a badminton game wif my scdf frends n colleagues.

No comments: