Wednesday, November 09, 2005

~A Day in my life~ part 2

Went to play badminton in my camp today. Suprisingly found out tat only 2 persons are playing, my NS frend and a scdf civilian officer, before i reached. Initially I thought tat there will be a lot of persons---> more than 4 persons??? But found out later, either they are busy in work or on leave.

Hmm...she has improved in her badminton due to every week's of training i guess. Due to the timing slot has been booked by another ppl, we jux played only for 1 hrs. Nxt week, there will be a game too...

Found out from my friend tat he never goes back to camp today. I wonder how he is liao...wan to sms but dun have his number. Sighzz... Only one of my frend from the whole grp of CD day at tat time, have his number. Hope he able to find an apartment to settle down temporary first.

Btw my pair of legs are numb and tired now...lazy to stand up...haha!!!

No comments: