Friday, October 28, 2005

A LONG Long....wait in the polyclinic

Reached the clinic. Took my que no: 7335 for registration of consultations from doctors. I was standing ard n was shocked to find the que no was only 7296++. Luckily i have brought my mp3player to listen n looking ard the ppl surrounding me.

Nothing to look at and only get my attention is a mum playing wif her few months old baby. After tat i decided to get a seat as my legs began to feel numb. Almost fell asleep n waited for abt at most one hr, finally its my turn. Sianx!!!

Took another no: 2347 to level 3, sitting there n saw the mum "entertaining" her baby again. Have to wait for at least 30 mins again. My number appeared in the waiting screen n went in. The doctor was a lady. After examming and my temperature, only a minor sore throat wif no fever n asked me to drink a lot of water.

After tat went back to 1st level, the waiting process is so long again to collect my medicine which are pandadols n lozenges after payment process.

Finally its over. Took a bus home n vowed will always keep my health fit and strong. Even i get sick, i will try not to go to polyclinic. Its a waste of time of sitting there, doing nothing jux to get to get ur turn to see a doctor.

No comments: