Sunday, February 11, 2007

Cleaning Day

Almost done, left my study room to clear away the old stuff, rearrange the stuff nicely and neatly. Wipping the accumalated dust which has been left at every corner for years, changing the water in the pail everytime, vaccuming my entire bed room on the whole sunday afternoon

I realized the process can take up one day and by the time i finished, i felt tired and kept on sneezing as I am allergy to dust. As I have completed, i dun feel like doing anyelse beside having a good sleep. But one thing for sure,the air is very fresh in my room. Haha...

Then my mum suggested to me that i should clean my study and bedroom everytime. Well...actually its not a bad idea but i quite lazy to do it and a waste of time. LoL...


As for my study room, i guess i will have to do bits by bits, hopefully i juz need to touch up and help my parents to do other stuff during CNY Eve.

No comments: