Saturday, February 17, 2007

Chinese New Year Eve 2007


Wake up quite early in the morning even though permission is granted for those chinese people who do not need to work in my section on the CNY eve.

Quite surprise to receive a lot of CNY SMS starting around noon while tidying up and cleaning thoroughly in my study room . Actually I feel quite tired as i still have to clear up the mess on the eve but no choice; have to make my room tidy to welcome the God of fortune and luck in my house. When clearing the stuff, i found a lot of stuff to throw; some are memorable or unbearable and others are "white elephant." When I found out its last minute to throw all those unwanted stuff so I guessed I have to wait after festival season.

Overall, this year CNY eve is better than last year of the eve as my family has almost prepared to get ready for the Lunar New Year. All they need is to do some touch-up and thats it, Done!

Ok. Time to watch the local CNY countdown show... "HUAT AH"

No comments: