Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy VD

Gers from Secondary to Office ladies, have a bouquet of flowers in their hand; Guys holding a bouquet too which is intend to give to their dear ones. People peddling ard the street holding a basket which contains stalks of many colour roses everywhere, not only that florist shops which are for guys who havent buy any flowers for their girlfriends last minute.

Seeing couples on the street made me feel very envious of them. As for me, I have to spend my valentine day alone again with 2 of my singe bachelor friends excluding one of them is already attached to catch a movie. The feeling is not so good as they noticed tat i didnt talk much all the way till going home. Dunno whether it is due to tiredness or other personal feeling affected. How I wish this day will passby quickly.

Looks like I have to work hard......

No comments: