Thursday, April 16, 2009

Big Changes

A big management change in my company happened two days ago.

The effect started yesterday which my section (3 members including me) + another two members from other section belonged to the same team under a new manager.

Some people have been asking me what is my opinion over these two days. In my point of view, I have no comments right now as I need to see how the company progress overall in a few months' time till the end of this year.
Is it a better progress or future for the company? Will the company grow or expand in future?

Got a news from my colleague aka my best friend that my colleague from another department is going to resign soon at the end of the month. Although know him only for eight months, he is a type of person which I can talk a lot of things including all those kinds of nonsense under the sun.

I will definitely keep contact with him as i don't want to lose a friend like him.

By the way, I want to say a big thanks to my ex-manager (LDS) who has been giving me some advice about life matters and also to my ex-team leader. I feel so fortunate I can still keep in contact with him.

Thanks guys. I will work hard from now.....

No comments: