Saturday, March 22, 2008

Photography

I think I have hooked on photography ever since my manager has taken his Nikon Digital SLR(Single Len Reflective) camera to Pulau Ubin.

Although he is just a beginner of using the SLR camera, I must admit that the effect on every photo is nicely captured as a normal person's point of view.
(Note: I will post up some pictures in my blog once I get hold of them)

But to begin learning the skill of photography, one must start off with a normal Digital camera first. too bad, my digital camera has gone haywire due to the some unknown reasons.

Looks like I have to save up $$$ to buy a Digital camera. Hmm..maybe a SLR and a normal digital camera so that I can use for different occasion???

Beside photography, there are many things and skills which interest me. Hopefully, I can learn them before I grow old....LoL....

End of my post for today.

No comments: