Thursday, November 29, 2007

A final Goodbye...

Nothing can compare the feeling of someone who has lost his/her family, closed friends
or loved ones who has passed away due to some illness, accident or unforseen circumstances.

Recently Seeing the 5 dragonboaters on the news these few days who has "gone to another world" , remind me of sad incidents that happened.
  1. My grandmother has passed away during March.
  2. My friend's dad has passed away during Septemer
  3. My friend's sister has lost her battle to cancer two weeks ago.

I am thinking how fragile life is, at one moment you see that
person talking to you on that day, the next day he or she is gone just like
the gust of wind.
Especially those 5 dragonboaters and other people who
have passed away at a very young age as they have the bright future ahead, its sad that they do not have the time enough to see the whole beautiful world.

I hereby give my condonlence to my two friends and the 5 dragonboaters' families.
Be strong and
no matter what life has to carry on...

Always remember this advice; " Treasure your families, friends or
loved ones when they are with you."

Am I too emotional?

No comments: