Monday, April 30, 2007

An Impressive Action

I am shocked and amazed this morning when I am on my way to work from Pasir Ris Interchange. Suddenly a Singaporean lady in her late twenties, was shouting very loud, "Excuse Me!"

As I turned my head to look behind, I realized that she was calling and running after me. The next sentence she said, "Don't move, there's a worm behind on ur shirt." I keep my feet locked on the ground without any single movement after obeying her instruction. She managed to use her ez-link card to brush off the tiny black wriggling worm on my back.

I expressed my gratitude with a word, "Thanks" towards her.

I am so impressed by her kind action of helping others when needed. Seriously her kind deed is a good example for us, as a local people to follow.

No comments: