Monday, October 09, 2006

NSRCC Chalet (6th - 8th of Oct)

Went to the Chalet on Friday at 1430 hrs. This was my 4th time going to that place since after my 'O' level exams. (The other time was Jackson's 21st bday and Quan plus Ame's 23rd bday).

I was quite surprised tat I am the 1st one when I reached there as I thought I will be late. When I called Ping, she said Pk, Hz and her are reaching the place soon in a Cab. After getting down from the vehicle, they said they encountered alot of funny incidents with the driver while on they were on the way. What the incident was, I think Pk would write down in her blog.


Finally we managed to settle down ourselves by putting the food in the fridge, unpacked the stuff in our bag, change into our comfort clothing etc.
Here's a list of activities began:

Day 1
1. Singing JJ Lin's Karaoke Dvd 2005 (Quan and Ting came)
2. Swam with Quan and Ting in the Resort pool and soaked in the jazcuzi. The rest are watching the movie, "Just my luck" in the chalet
3. Ard evening for dinner, we sat ard the table, eating Bee Hoon cooked by Pk's Mother. (Thxs Pk and her Mother)
4. Cleared and washed the plates and start to get the lanterns to light up for the festival.
5. Playing with some firework sticks and light up some canterns outside our doorstep.
6. Clear up the mess and went for a bath.
7. Bring out some mooncakes to eat which are contributed by Ping and me while watching TV.
Not to forget my jelly fruits tart.
8. Playing majohng till 2 am
9. Went to sleep.

Day 2
1. Not able to sleep well due to noises and disturbances from the neighbour.
2. Wake up at 8.30 am.
3. Watched the JJ Lin's concert in China with PK, Hz and Ping
4. Playing some Lotus and Daidee while watching the concert.
5. Watched the "The Shaggy Dog" movie.
6.Got a call from my mother tat PSI hit a reading of 128 in the morning.
7. Watched Wang Li Hong's Taiwan Concert
8. Getting prepared for this evening's bbq and made a simple lunch for myself.
9. Played board game which brought by Quan excluding Ting.
10. BBQ Time at 1700 hrs
11. Cutting fruits for everyone to eat and watch TV.
12. Packing up to go home with Hz.

THE END.

No comments: