Friday, August 25, 2006

Trip/Tour/Cruise

A holiday trip is a common topic for me especially on these two days of outing with my friends. My friends and I have decided to put aside of our savings for the tour hopefully ard Aug in year 2008. I also wish to go to visit other countries for their well known beautiful scenery places, visit the famous tourist attraction of places, buy some special things which do not exist totally in Singapore and eat their famous dishes/desserts over there. If I have the capabilities and abilities, I will bring my family including my younger brother along.

As my parents are still healthy, I hope they can see those nice places n eat those chinese cusine which they havent eaten in Singapore. Another Option is Cruise with family or friends which is not a bad idea either. But too bad... I muz work hard towards one of my goals so tat this dream will come true asap.

Here is my list of top 3 countries:

1. Taiwan
2. Australia
3.Hong Kong

No comments: