Thursday, March 23, 2006

LIFE

So far I realized, whatever occupation u are, has its own advantages and disadvantages which is the same as making choices or decisions by urself. There's no perfect jobs tat u like in the world even if u have the interest in tat line and worked for 10 years. Somehow or rather, u will feel like having a change of environment. Similar to U born in this world, there are bound tat some ppl will like u and dislike u. If all the whole world likes u, u are a god! It can show tat nobody is perfect after all; including jobs and products.

For me, I dunno whether I will continue to be in this line or whether I can get degree as soon as possible. I will take each day counts as the days passed by. Sumtimes in life, its not up to us to decide; Fate and Luck play their roles in our life too.

Most important, I have support from my family and friends to hang on in this job as much as I can. First of all, I will like to say, "Thanks" to my parents and friends whoever noe themselves to give me support... I shall not forget.

No comments: